Mesa 19.2.6 Release Notes / 2019-11-21
Mesa 19.2.6 is a bug fix release which fixes bugs found since the 19.2.5 release.
Mesa 19.2.6 implements the OpenGL 4.5 API, but the version reported by glGetString(GL_VERSION) or glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION) / glGetIntegerv(GL_MINOR_VERSION) depends on the particular driver being used. Some drivers don't support all the features required in OpenGL 4.5. OpenGL 4.5 is only available if requested at context creation. Compatibility contexts may report a lower version depending on each driver.
Mesa 19.2.6 implements the Vulkan 1.1 API, but the version reported by the apiVersion property of the VkPhysicalDeviceProperties struct depends on the particular driver being used.
- glesv2.pc is not built since fafd20f67dec9f589
- textureSize(samplerExternalOES, int) missing in desktop mesa 19.1.7 implementation
- [19.2.5] lp_bld_misc: broken #if PIPE_ARCH_LITTLE_ENDIAN on ppc64l
- v3d: adds an extra MOV for any sig.ld*
- llvmpipe/ppc: fix if/ifdef confusion in backport.
- docs/relnotes/19.2.5: Add SHA256 sum
- meson: generate .pc files for gles and gles2 with old glvnd
- vulkan: delete typo'd header
- freedreno/ir3: fix printing output registers of FS.
- v3d: Fix predication with atomic image operations
- glsl: Enable textureSize for samplerExternalOES
Alejandro Piñeiro (1):
Dave Airlie (1):
Dylan Baker (2):
Eric Engestrom (1):
Hyunjun Ko (1):
Jose Maria Casanova Crespo (1):
Yevhenii Kolesnikov (1):