Mesa 19.0.2 Release Notes / April 10, 2019
Mesa 19.0.2 is a bug fix release which fixes bugs found since the 19.0.1 release.
Mesa 19.0.2 implements the OpenGL 4.5 API, but the version reported by glGetString(GL_VERSION) or glGetIntegerv(GL_MAJOR_VERSION) / glGetIntegerv(GL_MINOR_VERSION) depends on the particular driver being used. Some drivers don't support all the features required in OpenGL 4.5. OpenGL 4.5 is only available if requested at context creation. Compatibility contexts may report a lower version depending on each driver.
SHA256: eb972fc11d4e1261d34ec0b91a701f158d4870c0428fb108353ae7eab64b1118 mesa-19.0.2.tar.gz SHA256: 1a2edc3ce56906a676c91e6851298db45903df1f5cb9827395a922c1452db802 mesa-19.0.2.tar.xz
- Bug 108766 - Mesa built with meson has RPATH entries
- Bug 109648 - AMD Raven hang during va-api decoding
- Bug 110257 - Major artifacts in mpeg2 vaapi hw decoding
- Bug 110259 - radv: Sampling depth-stencil image in GENERAL layout returns nothing but zero (regression, bisected)
Boyuan Zhang (1):
- st/va: reverse qt matrix back to its original order
Caio Marcelo de Oliveira Filho (1):
- nir: Take if_uses into account when repairing SSA
Dylan Baker (2):
- docs: Add SHA256 sums for mesa 19.0.1
- VERSION: bump version for 19.0.2
Eric Anholt (3):
- dri3: Return the current swap interval from glXGetSwapIntervalMESA().
- v3d: Bump the maximum texture size to 4k for V3D 4.x.
- v3d: Don't try to use the TFU blit path if a scissor is enabled.
Eric Engestrom (1):
- meson: strip rpath from megadrivers
Jason Ekstrand (1):
- Revert "anv/radv: release memory allocated by glsl types during spirv_to_nir"
Karol Herbst (1):
- nir/print: fix printing the image_array intrinsic index
Leo Liu (2):
- radeon/vcn: add H.264 constrained baseline support
- radeon/vcn/vp9: search the render target from the whole list
Lionel Landwerlin (1):
- intel: add dependency on genxml generated files
Marek Olšák (1):
- radeonsi: fix assertion failure by using the correct type
Samuel Pitoiset (2):
- radv: skip updating depth/color metadata for conditional rendering
- radv: do not always initialize HTILE in compressed state